No announcement yet.

I finally found good Croaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess to everyone out there looking to try it out this weekend. I will be there I believe friday through Saturday. My last exam is on Thursday so Im good to go where ever the fish are for a few days haha. Let me know if any of you guys are down for a quick meet up somewhere.
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

How i timed it!!!

Sorry to flood my own post but trying to help you guys as much as I can with how I found the fish.

I used this link to time the tides and match it to the sunrise/sunset to maximize my chances. It looks like this saturday 4:50 - 5:50 AM for an hour and 7- 8 pm is going to be the hot times because the tide shifts with the sunrise/sunset on Saturday. I hope this helps. It definitely helped me last Saturday. Now I know for sure I will be there Saturday AM and Saturday PM this weekend.

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/maryland/point-lookout
      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Working...
      X