BB @ spsp sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB @ spsp sunday

I'm going to be out jigging the bridge in the morning with some friends, launching round 7 or so hope to see some guys out there. Ill post a report tomorrow night.

Really rough out there but theres some small ones biting around the big concrete block near the first rockpile white with a white curl tail was the ticket they didnt touch chart or red. Left the ramp and walked into the blues fest. Good weekend at spsp.

Comment

Sorry I missed your post

Originally posted by Backwater View Post
      Really rough out there but theres some small ones biting around the big concrete block near the first rockpile white with a white curl tail was the ticket they didnt touch chart or red. Left the ramp and walked into the blues fest. Good weekend at spsp.
      I missed this until now; though I had to work until 4 p.m. Sunday. We will have to meet up and fish.
      2010 Hobie ProAngler

Comment

that was my first trip to the bb on my yak although some of the swells were huge I had a blast and it was cool catching some fish even though they werent keepers I cant wait to get back out there.

Comment

I would like to get out around BB at some point. I'm going to have to watch the winds. Definitely know those huge ships make incredible swells by themselves let alone the wind and current. Want a chance to see if i can feel some good pullage.
          2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Working...
          X