Going Again Sat and Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Again Sat and Sun

Ill be hitting the river tomorrow with the tide rising targeting WP and what ever else is out there. If the high tide is as high as it was today Ill find a lot of flooded grass,wood and riprap. May even take some natural bait and see what happens. I will post back.

Sunday I will be free earlier so may get out at first light. Not sure yet.

Tight Lines!

DB

Which river? There is only a couple that flow into the Chesapeake.
    "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

PM today 5-2

Got on the West and tide was up but not flood like I thought it would be. I had to work hard for the few I got. Threw Mepps gold #1's and 1/4 oz chartruese jigs with white soft plastic paddle tails. Nothin much. Wind out of the NW around 20. Looked for sheltered water in shade. Got some WP but not the bigguns I have been catching. Threw some 3/8 oz jigs with 4" gulp for rock but notta also. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Felt like Fall today.

DB

Comment

Sun 5-3 Another 0

I dont know what is going on but I went out at 5am to a nice high tide and natta. Just a few smalls. Georgeous morning too. I cant figure those Finned F@ckers out! Oh well. Maybe I need to get back to basics and start taking natural bait present under a bobber.

Hope you did better!

DB

Comment

Get out with me sometime. Were juss gettin mainly perch but 25 to 50 plus is average as of recent

Comment

went out on the magothy today got out around 2 fished to 6 caught about 90 nice WP, kept about 40 around 10 inchs. real solid day stayed back in the creeks since the wind was terrible but the spinner bait was the ticket. Been doing really solid with an 1/8 jig head and a white grub cutting the tail off and working the bait back in like a bass worm. they seem to be crushing this method.
            Zach Moore
            Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
            Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Ive been gettin em on a small hand tied marabou jig just by itself. Caught a redfish the other day on the same jig. Weve been killin perch by downs park and outta jonas. Im ready for some striped ones

Comment

HI All,
                I have not been out as much as I would like. It sounds like the WP are cooperating. I WILL report when I get out and I hope that is soon!

Tightlines!

DB

Comment

Working...
                X