Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in fishing Jonas green with a newbie.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in fishing Jonas green with a newbie.......

Hey guys I think I'm prepared for my first outing and the weather looks great this weekend......anyone want to fish the severn river this Sunday evening?....any tips or instruction from you guys is greatly appreciated!

Im going to hit the BB sat. morning if your up for it. Sunday evening at Jonas Green sounds good also
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Bay bridge sounds great but I have to work Saturday. I am definitely ready to go Sunday evening though! Any suggestions on tackle needed?

Comment

Ryker,
        If my employer doesn't hassle me, I'd be up for a Sunday evening trip. It'll be last minute for me though. Just post here what your final plans are and I'll be there if I'm not working.

Ed
        Hobie PA 12

Comment

Originally posted by Ryker View Post
          Bay bridge sounds great but I have to work Saturday. I am definitely ready to go Sunday evening though! Any suggestions on tackle needed?
          I'm going artificial grubs and small crank bait for perch. Might take 2 trolling rigs and head out to the bay..What time are you looking at to launch.
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I will definitely get my tackle together.......how does 4pm sound?

Comment

Aesiegel I hope you can make it out.....I hope it's as much fun as I have been hearing!

Comment

Working...
              X