June meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June meet and greet

Is this Saturday the June m&g? Where do you launch from and what time?
    Last edited by kitkatyaker; 06-07-2012, 07:53 AM. Reason: misspelled words
    2015 Outback
    2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

I'm not sure if anyone ever took the lead for this months M&G.. Anyone want to organize?

I can't make it, I stabbed myself with a steak knife in the hand so I'm banned from water activities for a week.

I know last year everyone ate at Monterrey's in lexington park, md.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post

I can't make it, I stabbed myself with a steak knife in the hand so I'm banned from water activities for a week.
      Matt,
      Hand goes on handle not blade. Any stitches?
      2012 Hobie Revo 13'
      2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Originally posted by Shield View Post
        Matt,
        Hand goes on handle not blade. Any stitches?
        yeah 4, puncture about 1.5 inches deep in my hand between the thumb and pointer.

Comment

yeah 4, puncture about 1.5 inches deep in my hand between the thumb and pointer.
          That sucks.
          2012 Hobie Revo 13'
          2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

What does it take??

Hey, what does it take to host meet and great?? Who's planning on being there? I'll contact Spinnakers restaurant if we want
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Come on sissy, throw a piece of duct tape over it and get yer a$$ out there on the water!

Comment

Ouch! I've done that too. The doc in the ER wanted to know if I was suicidal. When i told him i was trying cutting the tab off my new fishing pole he looked at me funny. I took the day off so I hope there will be a meet and greet.
                2015 Outback
                2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

i'll be down PLO Friday into Sunday
                  Dave
                  2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
                    Ouch! I've done that too. The doc in the ER wanted to know if I was suicidal. When i told him i was trying cutting the tab off my new fishing pole he looked at me funny. I took the day off so I hope there will be a meet and greet.
                    The Funniest part about that is I actually work in a Mental Health Unit at a hospital. So I got that question to from all my co-workers haha

Comment

To host the M&G, all you have to do it to start a thread asking anyone who is interested in coming to post there so you can have a count of attendents. You then find out how many will come to the Restaurant, or cookout, etc. Then you can make the proper reservations and the food place.

In the thread you or anyone can post fishing reports and weather conditions and meeting time.

Comment

Dsmero is there a specific place to launch from? I hope to be there around 09:00. Matt I wish you a speedy recovery.
                        2015 Outback
                        2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

June m&g

Just asking but shouldn't a meet and greet be hosted by a senior or more experienced yaker? Most of you guys already know each other. I'm sure I am not the only newbie...
                          2015 Outback
                          2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

The Funniest part about that is I actually work in a Mental Health Unit at a hospital. So I got that question to from all my co-workers haha
                            Wow Matt, I always assumed there was a kayak fishing mental health connection....just thought we were potential patients not employees!
                            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I wont be able to make the M&G this weekend (if there is one), but since no one has taken the lead on being the organizer, maybe this one should be less structured then others have been. ie just some guys meeting up to fish in the same place...
                              Ryan
                              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
                              X