No announcement yet.

June meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't make the meet and greet this time. But I did go out this evening, and just got back.

Fished with dsmero and dson and his friend on the bay side. The croakers took different baits throughout the evening. Started out liking squid. Then bloodworms. Then shrimp (cooked salad shrimp from costco). They also moved around a bit. In the early evening they were in 18-20 feet of water. Then after it got dark, dsmero and I moved to 12-13 feet of water.

I'll post a more detailed report later...but hopefully this helps some of you out. Good luck at the M&G!
    Sun Fishin'

Comment

Thanks for the report Sun.
      2012 Hobie Revo 13'
      2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Excellent info Sun. We will see how we do during the daytime hours.

Comment

Originally posted by bch89 View Post
          Buddy and I were out bottom fishing in the Pax River near Benedict under the power lines near the power plant on a 18 ft center console and our other buddy met us there on his BassTracker and we were fishing for about an hour catching decent sized cats. The other guy that met us there was getting the catfish off his hook when the barb caught him in the wrist and struck a major artery so we had to call the Coast Guard and have them pick him up and take him off the water and we took care of his boat that was still tied off the the concrete base.

Thank god my aunt had a pier 5-10 minutes from where we were so we tied his boat off there and after we made sure he was OK and in the hands of doctors we went back out to the spot and continued fishing. I'm only 23 and have never experienced anything like that first hand.
          holy crap! Is he ok?

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
            holy crap! Is he ok?
            Yea last I heard the doctors told him he needed surgery but now he's back out on the water now!

Comment

Working...
            X