Out of Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Action

I'll be sitting on the sidelines for a while- seems like my car blew up while I was gone on my last business trip- oil leaking out from under the engine- rattling like beer cans mating...and it was working fine when I flew out last Wednesday- amazing series of events- no one fesses up to driving it while I was gone...but one thing I know...engines do not blow up while not running...anyway, it is in the shop- going to be a few days before I am back up and fishing, so good luck to you all- I'll be back-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Sorry to hear your troubles Ron. Hope it's not too painful.
    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
      amazing series of events- no one fesses up to driving it while I was gone...but one thing I know...engines do not blow up while not running...-
      Ohhhh......as school vice principal I heard guys stick to much worse stories than that!! Hope it gets fixed soon. If not, and you want to fish give me a call. we'll double stack!
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

My mistake was not teaching my 19 year old Step-Son how to drive a stickshift- that way when his car (he broke it six weeks ago hitting a curb while texting) isn't working and he steals mine in the middle of the night when we are all asleep, he won't blow up the engine driving it in first gear on the highway.
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

That sucks Ron. Hope you can get back in action without too much expense.
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Ouch!!!
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

that sucks Ron. while its in the shop have them install a retna scanner

Comment

Working...
              X