You Are Invited !Capt Brady Explains His System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Invited !Capt Brady Explains His System

Just accepted a last minute invitation to speak before the Patuxent River Chapter of CCA which will meet at 7pm at Kingfisher's (Stoney's) Rest. in Solomons Island, MD this coming Monday 6/18/12.

The invitation included a special request to explain my system of eliminating the luck element, and my methodology for finding fish.

It's called "Conceptual Pattern" fishing and it is a method that kayak fishing folks could definitely use to find fish, to selectively catch bigger fish, and to identify locations and conditions which make certain places more favorable.

If kayak fisherfolk come, I'll be sure to include some talk about kayak fishing.

You do not have to be a member of CCA, open to the public, all are welecome.

That'd be awesome but it's not in my neck of the woods. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

For those guys out there who haven't met Capt. Brady, I spent one day with him and am excited for the next time we can get out. He's added so much to my understanding of rockfish in such a short time that'd it'd be worth your while to go check him out.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Working...
    X