Back in the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the Game

OK- Gave you guys a head start- sat out for two weeks with out transportation for my kayak so you could get a head start and catch some fish, but now I am back in the game- Drove home my pickup truck last night- new to me is my 2007 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 extended cab- it has 56445 miles on it, but looks and drives like it was well cared for- one owner, CARFAX clean- Cobalt Grey...ready to rock and roll this weekend-think Father's Day will be my launch for Potomac Pike-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

I'm glad you are back on the road (and water) again. The fish are not quite so happy though.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

great Ron, this time hide the keys better

Comment

We got his POS fixed- now he has wheels he can drive w/o taking mine- and he knows the consequences-

Comment

Glad you got a new ride ........ love the PU for easy of use with a Yak

Comment

Everything happens for a reason, MM- I have been talking about getting a small pickup for years- "I'll get around to it"...but never did- I really liked my Focus- great little car- super gas mileage- but it is gone- I am not going to sink $4000 in a new motor in a 2001 Focus...it just ain't gonna happen- and I had just rebuilt the front end...2 new tires...

Comment

I realy luv my ranger but Im still trying to come up with a rod rack I don't like the way I have to stack them beside my yak.
              Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
              Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
              X