Need some help: Jonas Green Park Chipotle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help: Jonas Green Park Chipotle

Google "Jonas Green Park" and click on the map. Can someone please tell me why on google maps there is a Chipotle in the middle of the river just northwest of Jonas Green Park? It would be pretty sweet if there actually was...
    Having a really busy day at work
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

I think Chipotle saw how many people from MKF go to Jonas Green and thought they could capitalize on the hunger induced by kayak fishing. I would paddle over there and grab a burrito or two while I'm out.

I've talked to a few people about starting a mobile food boat kinda like the food trucks we have by my office in DC (not the roach coach type, actual decent food). It would be kinda nice to paddle up to a kabob boat and get some grub on the water.

Comment

Chipotle's shows up in the middle of the Severhn on my screen too. Computers ain't perfect... by a long shot.
      Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Some days I've actually considered just Bear Grills-ing a fish out on the water. Chipotle in the middle of the Severn?! I'm there. Nay, what part of the city do you work in? I still need to order some tails from you.
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
          Some days I've actually considered just Bear Grills-ing a fish out on the water. Chipotle in the middle of the Severn?! I'm there. Nay, what part of the city do you work in? I still need to order some tails from you.
          I'm at 14th and K st NW. I don't have any affiliation with Spankin' Stripers anymore but you can still order them online or call Gary if you want.

Comment

^do you party at Lima with the 18 years olds after work? lol
            sigpic

Comment

That's the Wreck of the Chipotle, the famous burrito chain's premier cargo ship. Went down in '64 after striking a rogue iceberg. No loss of life but their hold full of burritos sank with the ship, to be washed up on the shores of the Severn. The mystical appearance of so many free burritos along the shore so overjoyed the local populace that it prompted the creation of a town holiday, and spawned a minor religious cult dedicated to the worship of Hugo, god of the beach burrito.

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                ^do you party at Lima with the 18 years olds after work? lol
                Never heard of it but, then again, I get out of DC ASAP after I get off work. I used to work at 14th and U st, NW and I went out to happy hour around there quite a bit as well as the 9:30 club and Black Cat. I get annoyed by the amateur partyers at most clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by jsquare View Post
                  That's the Wreck of the Chipotle, the famous burrito chain's premier cargo ship. Went down in '64 after striking a rogue iceberg. No loss of life but their hold full of burritos sank with the ship, to be washed up on the shores of the Severn. The mystical appearance of so many free burritos along the shore so overjoyed the local populace that it prompted the creation of a town holiday, and spawned a minor religious cult dedicated to the worship of Hugo, god of the beach burrito.
                  Hahahahaha!

Comment

fish taco?

Comment

If I ate chipotle while on the Severn, it would look like the Patapsco after about 25-35 minutes...
                      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

IDK. I doubt I could do much fishing with a belly full of burritos.
                        Chesapeake Fish and Beer

Comment

Some pretty good responses here... Glad we can take a funny thread this far!
                          Ryan
                          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                            If I ate chipotle while on the Severn, it would look like the Patapsco after about 25-35 minutes...
                            HAHAHAHA +1 on that my friend. I would need some Chipotle-away from South Park
                            Cliff Williams
                            Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Working...
                            X