Today's lunch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's lunch...

caught today at herring bay. Just missed a citation...

leftover jumbos from the severn...

u mad?
    <insert witty comment here>

Ooooh my...! Looks great.
    Where's the drool smiley?

I had pb&j.

Comment

MMMMMHHHMMMM Made me hungry
      Cliff Williams
      Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

MetroMan, I have friends that live on the water on Holland Point where we were fishing yesterday and some of you today. I ran into one of them at the grocery store just about an hour ago and they said you were towing someone! Is that correct? Now you are "Search and Rescue" too!
        Don Haller
        Chesapeake Beach, MD
        Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
        – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Awesome lunch. I still had quite a few left over perch in my cooler. I can't believe there were still big perch biting there after yesterday.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Looks good...you are a chef...but we must not forget today's dinner........flounder......caught yesterday at HRBT.
            Attached Files
            2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by Biggrizzly View Post
              MetroMan, I have friends that live on the water on Holland Point where we were fishing yesterday and some of you today. I ran into one of them at the grocery store just about an hour ago and they said you were towing someone! Is that correct? Now you are "Search and Rescue" too!
              When i remember to do so, I bring my tow rope to offer a ride to paddlers. I towed nay_sayer for about a mile. Foursteps towed kitkatyaker in her pro angler too!!
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

went out to greenbury point sunday with medicyaker and slayed the perch out by the riprap on the point bigger ones caught on peeler it was non stop and all the >10" wp went back. on my last piece of peeler out in deeper water by the channel marker hooked into a keeper rock at 19". tried your butterfly method on the wp very cool way to prep a fish then grilled them yum
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice dinner..... I will repeat myself.... when are we all invited over for dinner....

Comment

Working...
                  X