Anyone up for fishing 27-29th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for fishing 27-29th?

I'll be off this Wed-Fri, thinking of either making the trip down to PLO for croaker or fishing the Potomac around Ft. Washington area for catfish/bass. I'm open to other suggestions as well, maybe even CBBT if flounder are biting, but that's about a 3 hr drive for me.
    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

We have also been catching puppy drum and spec trout in the PLO and St Jeromes creek area.
    '12 Ocean Kayak Prowler trident 13 Orange
    '09 Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Red
    Kayak Fishing Mafia

-Both fish and men are often caught with artificial's-

Comment

I am supposed to be in Mobile, Alabama this week- leave tomorrow fly back Saturday on a business trip- Tropical Storm Debbie looks like she will rain on my trip, but not sure it will cancel- I am up for PLO/St. J Creek if that storm cancels my trip-
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Any chance you'd be planning on the PLO/St. Jerome's area for Wed/Thurs in the AM?
        Hobie Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by OBX_RAT View Post
          We have also been catching puppy drum and spec trout in the PLO and St Jeromes creek area.
          I've never targeted drum before, anything different than fishing for croaker? Same area?

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
          I am supposed to be in Mobile, Alabama this week- leave tomorrow fly back Saturday on a business trip- Tropical Storm Debbie looks like she will rain on my trip, but not sure it will cancel- I am up for PLO/St. J Creek if that storm cancels my trip-
          Originally posted by Striper_MIKE View Post
          Any chance you'd be planning on the PLO/St. Jerome's area for Wed/Thurs in the AM?
          Thursday AM would probably be best, forecast is 0% chance of rain with only 3mph SW wind. I was only at PLO once last year, launched from the Cornfield Harbor bait store. I would want to head out from there again, unless you know a better launch spot.
          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
          X