Kayakers shot at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayakers shot at

Kayakers shot at in Gunpowder Falls river : http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/...z/-/index.html

as if A holes in boats arent enough now you get shot at from shore! what a moron

Comment

You gotta be kidding me! This a-hole thinks he owns the river.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

We're going to have to start wearing kevlar underneath our PFDs.
        2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

WOW!! I always thought that I've seen and heard everything, especially in my line of work, (Medic). I guess Lefty was serious about it being only a trout fishing river!!! LOL Joking aside, I hope this jerk pays dearly!! I suggest we put him in a Kayak and take target practice trying to hit him with paintball or high powered pellet guns!!! maybe that will change his ways. He must of been drunk or something. Maybe he just finnished watching deliverance... LOL What an A*+!!!!!!
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I am unsure how I would react in a situation like that. Yeah I do, nearly 12 years in the Marine Corps, combat, I know exactly how I'd react...

Comment

Yikes! I've had rocks thrown at me when fishing in a boat but not shot at.
              Make me sweet again
              fragrant and fresh and wild
              and thankful for any small event
              ~Rumi~

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
                I am unsure how I would react in a situation like that. Yeah I do, nearly 12 years in the Marine Corps, combat, I know exactly how I'd react...
                Yeah ........ you'd hit the dirt and call in reinforcements like the rest of us ............ unless you have a M16 or a West Virginia Spinner on board ....... remember ..... this is upper Balto County ......... 1/2 are rich and the other 1/2 are banjo playing albino's ......... been that way since I went school there in the 60's ........ ther are families you just don't mess with ........They've got plenty of family that have lived there forever .........
                Last edited by Memory Maker; 07-02-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Wow, I've wade fished this exact area of the gunpowder a few years back and never would have expected anything like this to happen. Although, I do remember some hillbilly shacks around there, maybe he was just protecting his still...
                  Ryan
                  Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
                    Wow, I've wade fished this exact area of the gunpowder a few years back and never would have expected anything like this to happen. Although, I do remember some hillbilly shacks around there, maybe he was just protecting his still...
                    more like Weed ........

Comment

That's it, I'm kaying armed from now on!
                      2010 Hobie ProAngler

Comment

How do you respond to this? What an idiot..jacka$$...so on and so forth.
                        Hobie Outback
                        WS Tarpon
                        IG: #liveyakfish

Comment

haha, I've thought about it a few times. I used to be an avid carrier, but now the bigger my little girl gets, the fewer times they leave they're hiding place.
                          -Jon
                          Revo 13

Comment

Working...
                          X