Last Saturday with MD HOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Saturday with MD HOW

Thanks to everyone who helped out and or showed up to offer support at the Joint Services event on last Saturday the 30th. I understand that I missed Pinch. Sorry I didn't see ya but I thought I had caught a glimpse of you when you were at the canopy petting the dogs. Anyway thanks to Naysayer, Ed Siegel, Echo5Oscar, Pinch and please forgive me but I can't remember the name of the other gentleman from MKF that was there with the cool plexiglass hatch on his Yak. Again, I am very sorry but I'm getting old and can't remember your name. If I forgot anyone else, Please forgive me, It was a long HOT day and we (despite not having any motorcycles show up because of the weather, they couldn't get out of VA), we had a great day!!! We met a few Disabled Vets from Ft Belvoir, Va and may have made a few conections for future outings. Nonetheless, We spread the word about MKF and Kayak fishing and told everyone who stopped by about Snaggedline and MKF as well as a few folks about the CBKA Tourny to a few fellow yakers. All in all a good Public Education day albeit 100+ degrees on the pavement. If anyone has any pics of that event, Could you please post them either here or on the HOW site below. You can also pm them to me if you like.
    Thanks
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Sounds like it was a good day despite the heat. Sorry I missed it. I'm looking forward to the event later this month.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
    X