No announcement yet.

Sebt 11th Meet and Greet - All Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to make the meet and greet but the 11th is my last day on call for the week. I won't know if I'm free until Friday the 10th. Is it ok to let you know last minute? Thanks.

Ed
    Hobie PA 12

Comment

no problem

Comment

Cool.
        Hobie PA 12

Comment

Question

Is this M&G still happening with the hurricane on the horizon? Or is everyone just playing it by ear? It looks like it earl will affect that area on friday or saturday. Kind of hard to tell which day would be roughest right now.

.....Nevermind
          Last edited by kanvery; 09-01-2010, 10:36 AM. Reason: wrong date
          www.anglerswithoutborders.com
          Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

The 11th is still over a week away. I think Earl will be long gone by then.
            Hobie PA 12

Comment

HAHA yeaaa just realized that and you replied before I could edit. No worries then and I'll probably be there!
              www.anglerswithoutborders.com
              Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

Well, there's always Fiona and Gaston!
                Hobie PA 12

Comment

Sorry but I will be working that day serving and saving the ungreatful citzens of Baltimore City. Best of luck to everyone and be safe.sounds like its gonna be a good time. Just in case I happen to be sick can someone give me directions... Hope to make the next months outing.
                  Thanks,
                  Tom
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Nevermind the directions, Just found them on the 1st page... Good Luck everyone
                    Tom Brown
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Hey medicyaker, thank god for leave periods and A 24/72 shift, be safe.
                      Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                      LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Thanks tucked in. I'm actually working the next 4 days 14 hrs. Only the premadonna county guys work that sweet shift. Balt city works overlapping 12-14 hour shifts. U all b safe out there next sat. Plse remem our fallen FDNY FFs on the 11th. Thanks
                        Tom Brown
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                          Plse remem our fallen FDNY FFs on the 11th. Thanks
                          Absolutely! My brother was a FDNY captain at the time (since risen to Chief) and I know people who were lost. I saw what he went through as he attended funeral after funeral. While heartbreaking loss, stories of some of their lives is truly uplifting.

These guys, and all first responders, are real heroes. Everyday. We will never forget!

Comment

we will never forget, i cant understand why its not a national holiday

Comment

Been fishng in New Brunswick, Canada this week, had record high temperature hit 100 degrees yesterday, normal is 75. Fishing wasn't good but my brother and I enjoyed the road trip, took him all the way up there for his first kayak fishing trip.
                              Wanted to let everyone know that last minute to the M&G is no problem. I told Harrisons anywhere between 15 and 25 for lunch, even better if we go over 25, they are a full service restaurant.

Comment

not going to make it.

hey, does anyone live near bel air. I am not going to be able to make it to the meet and greet on the 11th. I had about 20 vinyl stickers made up with the logo. I would like to have someone take them down to the m&g so that we can pass them around. Foc.

Lee.
                                just send me a message. I work in joppatowne if someone would like to drop by to pick them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X