Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in going out on 7/21 or 7/22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in going out on 7/21 or 7/22?

Is anyone interested in going out either late in the day on Saturday or any time on Sunday. I am working until 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM on Saturday. I am located in Anne Arundel County but I'm willing to drive to fish.

I'm looking to fish on Sunday.preferably in the morning. Im in AA co as well and would prefer not to drive a long way.
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

i am in pasadena, can fish tomorrow afternoon if your free
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

I will be fishing on Sunday morning. Just not sure where yet, but it will be somewhere between the Severn Eastern shore. Will post when I nail it down.

Comment

Surfdog and I talked about heading south to Mattawoman or Solomons (or somewhere similar) if you want to come down.

Originally posted by moc View Post
          I will be fishing on Sunday morning. Just not sure where yet, but it will be somewhere between the Severn Eastern shore. Will post when I nail it down.

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
            Surfdog and I talked about heading south to Mattawoman or Solomons (or somewhere similar) if you want to come down.
            John when are you planning on going? I was thinking of going down to the PAX Naval base.
            Richard
            Yellow Hobie PA12

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
              i am in pasadena, can fish tomorrow afternoon if your free
              Daddyg and I are planning on going to Jonas Green around 4:00 PM on Saturday. The weather is still a little uncertain.

Comment

Originally posted by new2yaks11 View Post
                I'm looking to fish on Sunday.preferably in the morning. Im in AA co as well and would prefer not to drive a long way.
                I sent you a private message with my phone number. Call me about tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Russ,

I just checked with SurfDog and we are going to try Neavitt on the Eastern shore just past St Micheals. Surf says it is 45 mins to 1 hour if you start from Anglers. We will meet at the WAWA on Route 50 near Anglers at 4:45am. We will go to Anglers when it opens at 5:00am. Only trailered kayaks will need a Talbot county pass. All is welcomed to come, but if you do not let us know if you are going, then we will head out. So please post and let us know.

Comment

Moc,

What are your intended species? Never been there have no clue, I'd imagine perch are there, perhaps even croakers or stripers. Trying to figure what tackle I need and if I need bait.
                    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

I just want pullage, but all of the species that you listed I will be targetingthere. I have never been there either. I am looking at the area depth charts and it looks interesting. Maybe puppy drums and blues might be there too. I plan on bringing a top/bottom rig for bottom fishing. I am also bringing a beetle spin for perch and anything that would bight it. I am also bringing a rod setup for jigging tipped with some Gulp swimming mullet and a 1/4 ounce jig head. I'll get some bait from Anglers.

Comment

I hear you, I want some pullagetoo, especially on my new yak. I'm trying to decide if I want to make that ride or just fish someplace closer. I'll post here if I decide to meet you guys so as to let you know who's coming. Was really interested in the BB hoping to get into some stripers, hoping for a nice one. Right now I'd settle for a ride from a big ray. I am going out to see if I can temporarily install my ff on the new PA for the morning. Not sure how that's going to work.
                        2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

with all the specs farther south there should be some there also, nice big ramp/parking area. i fished there last year nice sceanery and close to the mouth of the choptank r.

Comment

Working...
                          X