Anyone going out on Friday 7/27?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out on Friday 7/27?

I'm looking to wet a line on Friday. Does anyone have any plans to get out?

I could possibly fish Friday afternoon, especially if the winds cooperate. I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow afternoon also, might take yak to work and go from there. Thinking either Jonas Green or BB.
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

I'm hitting Pohick Bay in Lorton, VA first thing in case you are free. Not sure if you have a VA license or not.
      Hobie Fishing Team - Central VA Local Pro
      PowerTeam Lures
      Froggin' For Bass and Other Kayak Adventures - a blog about my life in a kayak to date

Comment

Originally posted by new2yaks11 View Post
        I could possibly fish Friday afternoon, especially if the winds cooperate. I'm thinking about heading out tomorrow afternoon also, might take yak to work and go from there. Thinking either Jonas Green or BB.

What time do you want to try on Friday? I'm good for either location.

Comment

I am flexible. Let me see how I do tomorrow afternoon at BB and will decide if I go there or Jonas Green. Wouldn't mind some nice perch either.
          2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

just took out my new 12 fs12t sit on top for some perch and got 35 perch in an hour right in the magothy, got one that was 12/ 1/2
            Zach Moore
            Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
            Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

That sounds real nice. Might be headed that way on Friday. Thanks
              2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Not to hijack the thread but you cant get PM's. What do you think of the new FS12T vs the old one? I figured you would be a good source since you work at basspro. I fish the old one.

Congrats on the perch, I guess I now know where the ones down here went!

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
                just took out my new 12 fs12t sit on top for some perch and got 35 perch in an hour right in the magothy, got one that was 12/ 1/2

Comment

New2Yaks11

I sent you a private message with my phone number. Call me so that we can make the arrangements for Friday.

Anyone else interested in Friday, give me a shout and we can all hook up (pun intended).

Comment

I think my son and I are going to do Mattawoman for bass and snakeheads, or else the upper Potomac for smallies if the weather is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X