7/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/25

Anyone looking to go perch fishing today around AA county . Or tAke me to a place to catch rock
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Man this sucks, I'm stuck at work Tight lines!

Comment

Im going to go out at jones green tonight after i get off to chase some perch and will probably try to pick up some rock at the navy acdy bridge

Comment

I live on the magothy off
        Greys creek in heading out in about an hour for some perch . Not gona chase rock until i get a good pfd dont really trust myself to leave the creek without one .. Or should i say dont trust anyone else
        Zach Moore
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

caught nearly about 300 perch tonight, biggest was 13, 1.4 with about 20 over 12 inchs. GREAT night. wind and tide were terrible at first but once it started rolling i had a real solid night.. i was out for 4 hours right in my creek in the magothy.

real solid night.
          Zach Moore
          Bait Towel Pro Staff
          2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I live off the Magothy too. Where is Greys Creek? I am off of Cockey creek at the very end. By the way, I think 13" is a citation size if you care to get one.
            Keith
            2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Its right behind donnins islandn. N yeah i have a few when i was a kid . Had nothing to store it in so took pics and ket her go
              Zach Moore
              Bait Towel Pro Staff
              2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I used to hang out in that area a lot when I was younger (in my late teens early twenties) I had a friend on Greys Creek, still lives there I think in his parent's old house. Another good friend on Cornfield Creek. We used to have a bunch of hot rod outboards and ski boats back then. Not much fishing going on, just good old partying at Dobbins Island, we used to call it Dutchship Island. It really has shrunk quite a bit since the seventies and eighties. I kept my boat at Magothy Marina on the other side just south of Arnold. Also loved Riverdale's Restaraunt. I wish they were still open. We would run up there and tie off at the pier and get some great food. Oh well.

Sounds like you have had some great fishing in the Magothy. I might have to run up there some weekend.

Cheers
                Don Haller
                Chesapeake Beach, MD
                Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
                – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
                  caught nearly about 300 perch tonight, biggest was 13, 1.4 with about 20 over 12 inchs. GREAT night. wind and tide were terrible at first but once it started rolling i had a real solid night.. i was out for 4 hours right in my creek in the magothy.

real solid night.
                  That perch is a citation fish, would knock me off the leader board @ 13.25" good job, that is a nice fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X