Lost my cell phone to the water gods, and wasn't even fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my cell phone to the water gods, and wasn't even fishing

Damn stinking dogs water bowl sits on a stand next to my phone charger...3 guesses what happened. All of my phone numbers for you guys were in the phone.

Those of you that have given me your phone numbers, please PM them to me again. I have 6 weeks on my Verizon contract until I am eligible for a new phone so unless I find a free used one to connect to my account, I will let it ride and I will use my work phone for the time being. So, answer your phone if you get an unknown call from a 202 area code. Worst that can happen is it's not me and you make a new friend
    Last edited by nay_sayer; 08-08-2012, 09:36 PM.

That SUCKS.... I have seen your dogs I'm surprised they just did'nt eat it.... Arr time to rape and pillage....[We need a smiley with a patch]
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
      That SUCKS.... I have seen your dogs I'm surprised they just did'nt eat it.... Arr time to rape and pillage....[We need a smiley with a patch]
      I wish one of 'em had eaten it, then I could be mad at them rather than myself. Sadly, this is the 2nd cell phone casualty from the dog dish in 3 months and the phone I lost was my old one I hooked up after losing my last one to the water gods! You would think we would move either the charger or the water bowl...

Thinking early Sept for some pillaging at Rudee or Lynnhaven or somewhere down there. Was ready to make concrete plans now that I have the trailer and new truck but the wife's car went on the fritz today so we'll see what that costs to fix or replace.

Comment

Working...
      X