Where to fish this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to fish this week?

I'm looking for a new place to fish... so not the Bay Bridge... not Mattawoman... not the Severn... I'm willing to drive about 2 hours from Baltimore or DC. I'd like to catch a striper, but anything goes. Any suggestions?
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

moc and i were planning to go to either romancoke or bellvieue on ES

Comment

im heading down to hopper island sunday for the first time trying to get some speks/rocks

Comment

I am thinking of Bellivue.. I had a good time there last time. Leaving on Saturday morning. Not a long drive from the Bay Bridge.

Comment

Early Sat morning, CHSP, for flounder.
          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

I am in Las Vegas- won't get back to the east coast for a few days- it is 107 outside right now...work, work, work- you guys catch some fish
            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I may be doing St Clements island again or go for the monster croaker I keep hearing about at mouth of St Mary's River http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries...port/index.asp
              14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
              2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I tried Romancoke today... RAYS... 3 of 'em and the last one took my xrap. Bunch of tiny stripers too.

Monster Croaker?? Sounds interesting...
                Mike S.
                Hobie Outback
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
                3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

My buddy is putting pressure on me to do a Speck trip on Sunday. I usually avoid the weekends because I loathe the traffic, both car and boat. Gonna watch the weather. May head to south Dorchester.
                  Chesapeake Fish and Beer

Comment

Surfdog and Moc, Never been to the Bellivue location. Surfdog, Call me, I need more info. I can only do Sunday now it looks like unless I do REALLY EARLY Saturday. I have to be home by 10am. I am good all day Sunday though. Let me know whats up. I don't get my email on the loaner phone I have so phone calls will have to be. Also looks like rain on Saturday.
                    Tom Brown
                    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

me and my cousin went there last sunday. we had a ball and caught a ton of fish sum that we have never caught before. if you want to go on sunday i will probly be there around 530 or 600 in the morning.

Comment

CHSP, the ocean side of the outer wall
                        My work on Sat was cancelled. I am gearing up for spear-fishing hoping the wind and current cooperate

Joe
                        Fish like there's no tomorrow.
                        Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
                          I may be doing St Clements island again or go for the monster croaker I keep hearing about at mouth of St Mary's River http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries...port/index.asp
                          I was going to try St Clements today but couldn't figure out where the launch point is so I didn't make the drive. Where do you launch from? I have been jonesin for some saltwater fish.
                          Jeff B
                          Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

Originally posted by beerums View Post
                            I was going to try St Clements today but couldn't figure out where the launch point is so I didn't make the drive. Where do you launch from? I have been jonesin for some saltwater fish.
                            Either launch at Colton pt marina or from the beach just down from the Museum. You have to park in the fishermans parking lot behind the museum and haul your boat down the road. Pretty easy if you have wheels.
                            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Working...
                            X