Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone fishing Friday night/Saturday morning? (Aug 31/ Sept 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing Friday night/Saturday morning? (Aug 31/ Sept 1)

I got a pass from my wife to do some fishing this Saturday. I was thinking of going to PLO friday night and/or Mattawoman Saturday morning. If anyone's going to be doing any other fun fishing, I'd be willing to change my plans.
    Sun Fishin'

heading to the bridge on rt 231 in benedict, moc said a lot of fish activity in the pier lights so going early to check it out. good launch site

Comment

I'm going out on Saturday Morning with a guy from BasaPro who's new to this Kayak Fishing thing. I'm thinking Mattapeake or G Dock. I wanna scout out some holes in anticipation of the CBKA Tourny next weekend. Deffinately want to do the BB around #51-54 piling on the east bound span. My Bro-in-Law did realy well livelining there last week. Anybody want to join us??
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I am thinking about going to the bay bridge saturday morning too as early as I can manage...
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I think I am going to fish Crisfield / Janes Island State Park Saturday for specs / flounder, AI/OC on Sunday location and target species to depend on the weather and the Bay bridge Monday morning.

Comment

Tom I might join you guys Saturday morning if I can. I should know by tomorrow evening for sure.

Comment

Hey mytmouse, looks like I am going with several other people to Benedict on saturday now got
              A few vet and active duty army buddies going too. You are welcome tp join us down there of you like
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Still planning to hit up BB out of G Dock Saturday am if anyone else if down... Stripers, Blues, Reds, and Perch are all fair game.
                Ryan
                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

okay. you all have convinced me. haha. i am entered in the cbka tournament, and have never fished the bay bridge area, so i think it would be a good idea to scout it out before next saturday. ryan, you got a specific time you're thinking of going?
                  Sun Fishin'

Comment

The peak of the high tide is expected to be around 6:15 am at Matapeake, so I will try to get there around 5 to hopefully catch the end of the tide.
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Ryan i and a friends would like to jpin u. Were u launching from, G dock or mattapeake?? Please let me know. I was going to benedict but vhanhed my mind feel free to call me 4443067306
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Hey Tom, I've never launched a mattapeake, plan to launch at G dock. Currently, Im in Bismarck, ND and wont be home until late friday night, so hopefully I can make it out there by 5 am on saturday.
                        Ryan
                        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

K c u at G dock
                          Tom Brown
                          2012 Hobie PA 14'
                          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I will probably join you guys early Saturday morning at the BB. I might head down to Bellevue afterwards.
                            Mike S.
                            Hobie Outback
                            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
                            3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Ryan, Let me know if u dont make it by 0500 or cant make it at all. I'm meeting my buds at anglers at 0500 and then heading over the bridge from there. Feel free to call me as well if you want to communicate that way. I'll PM you my cell just in case.
                              Last edited by medicyaker; 08-30-2012, 10:03 PM.
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                              X