October Meet & Greet-Virginia Each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Meet & Greet-Virginia Each

I have attended the last two meet and greets and had a great time. I am hopefully looking forward to attending the October event in Virginia Beach.

This outing will be outside of my day-trip range. I would like to stay over and maybe fish an extra day. Does anyone have any similar plans? Can anyone provide information about local lodging?

I would also like information about the targeted species as well as the preferred fishing methods and baits.

The econo lodge on 13N next to oceans east is not very expensive around $50 and has free ice. I've stayed there several times and haven't had anything walk out of my truck.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I was planning to go one of the next couple of weekends, but may just wait if we have a lot of people going for the M&G. I usually like to hit atleast two spots when I go down and will probably stay at a marriott or holiday inn for free using points.
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

anyone going to step in and take sponsorship of this M&G?

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
          anyone going to step in and take sponsorship of this M&G?
          What are the dates for it?

Comment

2nd weekend 0ct 13th

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
              2nd weekend 0ct 13th
              Not gonna be able to do that weekend because of work, so I can't take the lead. I still think the M&G should be closer to allow for more people to attend.

Comment

its what was picked because of the good spec fishing at rudee inlet definatly not a day trip

Comment

I'm planning on making the trip down next weekend. I hope to be able to tag along with some more experienced yakers cause my last outing there was less than spectacular. Is there a meeting place/time?
                  Mike S.
                  Hobie Outback
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
                  3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

I will be leaving the baltimore area hopefully around 3pm friday and fishing HRBT Friday night. Saturday morning I will be fishing CBBT and maybe somewhere else in the afternoon. Sunday I will be fishing somewhere too.

All plans subject to change based on conditions...
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by chexone View Post
                      I hope to be able to tag along with some more experienced yakers...
                      +1 on that

Weather is looking good for Friday thru Monday (not sure about wind). I'm thinking about heading down for 3 days and 2 nights. I haven't decided which days. Who all is going and when? I have never been down that way and would like to hit several places to make the drive worth it. HRBT, Rudee, Lynnhaven, Kipto, etc.
                      <MIKE>
                      Sunrise Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler
                      Yellow Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler

Comment

So, who all is going to VB this weekend? do we have any meeting spots? Is anyone organizing?
                        Ryan
                        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
                        X