Janes island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janes island

heading to janes saturday morning with moc and some others if anyone wants to go we will meet at the wawa on 50 at 0400 or just meet at the ramp at JISP if your are a late sleeper(;

I'd be interested in heading down there. Where is the launch you guys will be heading to?

Comment

Hey Surf, I wanted to go and camp, but work will keep me from that. Take lots of pictures
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

the launch is right in janes island state park, its 7.00 to launch nice ramp with plenty of parking also a pier and cleaning table.

kevin, in know work sucks

Comment

That is great Surf, I forgot about the cleaning table. I will bring my knife,scalers and zip lock with me, and a change of clothes. Great to go fishing and not having to worry about cleaning fish when I get home. The wife will like that.

Comment

Hope to see you there Jsquare......

Comment

Looks like my season at work wrapped up early...no work this weekend!! I'm coming from Cambridge so I'll just meet yall at the launch. What time do you think you'll get there?

Flounder has been really good in the area
              -Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
              -Heritage FeatherLite 12

Comment

I will let Surf give the time, but I am assuming 6:30am-6:45am we should arrive at Janes Island Ramp.

Comment

As things stand right now I am going to try to head down friday morning so that I can scope the area out in the afternoon. I'll see you on the water Saturday. This is my first time taking the yak this far south, and I am really looking forward to it.

Comment

Since you are scoping it out on Friday, call us and let us know where you be and give us any intel that you findout.

Comment

should be there by 0630

Comment

Of course 1 person has to come into work on saturday, and I missed a day this summer due to a wild weekend in OC. I drew the short straw so it looks like im stuck in cambridge. Look forward to your report. Ill be fishing the Hoopers Island area most likely.
                        -Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
                        -Heritage FeatherLite 12

Comment

sorrry you got stuck! moc will have to crank up the gopro

Comment

My other fishing plans fizzled, so I think I'm going to join you, surf. My target launch is after 8 am.

From 50, is the Salisbury Bypass the quickest way around Salisbury even though it's longer?
                            Are you launching from the end of Alfred Lawson Dr?
                            How's the south launch at the end of W. Main (413)?
                            2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                            2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                            2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Great Tufnik! We will be on channel 69. IF it is too noisy then we will switch back to 68. I will also have my cell with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X