Bay Bridge Tomorrow (9/25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge Tomorrow (9/25)

My old man and I were looking to go fish the bridge tomorrow morning and thought we would see if anyone wanted to join us. We plan on trying to launch from G Dock around sun rise and fish for as long as we can. We would love the company, especially since this will be the first trip under the bridge for us.
    Fishing adds years to your life, and life to your years.

Originally posted by TalonAngler View Post
    My old man and I were looking to go fish the bridge tomorrow morning and thought we would see if anyone wanted to join us. We plan on trying to launch from G Dock around sun rise and fish for as long as we can. We would love the company, especially since this will be the first trip under the bridge for us.
    Good luck man, I can't make it I got work.... but if for some reason it gets windy or what not the creek to the left when you exit the marina is always a good bet. Tyler and I caught 5-6 species fishing the rock jetties there for the CBKA tourney

Comment

I hope the wind gives us a little break tomorrow, but thanks for the heads up about those jetties. I would be surprised if we didn't fish those for a while even if the wind never picks up.
      Fishing adds years to your life, and life to your years.

Comment

Working...
      X