Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey There

Hey Guys,

Been reading a lot on the site today and it is pretty awesome. A lot of great information. Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Sean, I'm a recent graduate and I'm from/living up in Westminster. Been primarily a surf fisherman, especially as of late, maybe because most of my freshwater experience have been small ponds and such. This year my cousin brought a Malibu ocean two for me to fish from in the ocean in Hatteras. I had a blast and caught a ton of fish and realized how this could expand my horizons past just saltwater to actual better freshwater fishing, and help me be a more successful salt fisherman. Of course the sit on top ocean two tandem was great but not an ideal single person fishing kayak. Of course I also was jealous of my cousin whipping around on his Hobie revo.
    Unfortunately I don't quite have the finances to go out and get a Hobie right now especially with the extra expenses cold water fishing brings. I'm hoping by the time next summer rolls around I will definitely have the money for the kayak and the build my kayak fishing arsenal since most of the stuff I have is very targeted to the surf. (New rods and some new reels, tackle). Until then I will definitely enjoying reading the forum and retaining some good information.

Thanks!

welcome! warning, it's addicting.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Sean.
      2012 Hobie Revo 13'
      2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

What up roz.... let me know when you get a yak... I'll take you out for some fish

Comment

Sounds good Baden. Missed you and Chris at alumni weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rozzy View Post
            Sounds good Baden. Missed you and Chris at alumni weekend.
            I was slaving away..#grownuplifeissues

Comment

Working...
            X