Look what showed up at the house today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
    I use a $10 cooler grocery bag from Harris teeter, can't handle the big fish but anything under 24 I think fits. I have resisted putting a pool noodle in but I do clip a line around a scupper and attach the other clip to the tab on my Plano box when the water is rough. Seemed to work ok.

Awesome boat man!
    That's a great idea. I would have never thought of that. I'm gonna hit them tomorrow for a bag.

Do you put Ice in it or is it insulated enough to last the day. I'm tired of pulling a stringer up everytime i need to change locations. I have gotten lazy in my old age

Comment

WTG! Beautiful boat!!
      GB

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
        That's a great idea. I would have never thought of that. I'm gonna hit them tomorrow for a bag.

Do you put Ice in it or is it insulated enough to last the day. I'm tired of pulling a stringer up everytime i need to change locations. I have gotten lazy in my old age

I use frozen water bottles, much less mess!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Sweet ride you got there!
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Nice, where did you order it from, I'm getting ready to order the trident 13( maybe the ultra 4.7????)
            Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
            LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
              Nice, where did you order it from, I'm getting ready to order the trident 13( maybe the ultra 4.7????)
              I ordered from Austin Kayak. Great place to get stuff from. Fast shipping

Comment

Tuck- check out appomatox river co, they'll beat/match any price and you can pick it up in Richmond... for those of us that really love instant gratification!
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
                X