Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern MD Fishing Saturday 10/13, Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern MD Fishing Saturday 10/13, Anyone?

I won't be making the M&G in VA Beach this Saturday, but I want to do some fishing in the bay.
    I'm thinking of trying St. Jerome's creek for the first time, or going to Point Lookout.
    I don't care what I catch...I just want to catch. But if I end up with a speckled trout or two on my stringer, I would be a happy angler .

Anyone available to fish? Can anyone offer any tips?
    Sun Fishin'

I maybe floating the upper Potomac Sat/sun. If I change my mind i'll let u know.
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I'm not sure what my plan is for Saturday. What time were you thinking about starting?
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Kevin and Bill, I'd be glad to have either of you for company.
        Bill, the current plan is to get there around 7 and fish until I get hungry. I'm open to changing my plans if I can get a buddy to fish with.
        Sun Fishin'

Comment

Sun......sorry buddy I gave in and am doing the float trip!!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
            Sun......sorry buddy I gave in and am doing the float trip!!
            No problem Kevin, good luck with the Potomac trip. Is it a fishing / camping trip? Are you targeting smallmouths?
            That's funny...I live by the Potomac and am going there, while you live there and are coming to the Potomac.
            Sun Fishin'

Comment

fishing with two days camping....I was invited by two middle school kids from the school where I am principal. Decided it was best not to disapoint them and their folks......hard decision with those seatrout still around. LOL
              I will be targeting smallmouth but hoping for a walleye to show up!!

Comment

Working...
              X