Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do rockfish trust with their financial future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do rockfish trust with their financial future?

Attached Files
    sigpic

I guess that is a visual representation of the marketing slogan "Get a piece of the Rock"
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

lol, my wife randomly got a couple of these from work. they really do stick logos on anything, but i'll take these anytime!
      sigpic

Comment

I have a friend that has given me a few JASPER ENGINE lures I need to try out.
        Jim

Hobie Outback
        TKAA member
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Years ago, I got a Mepps spinner with a corporate logo on the blade at a conference. I caught my first ever pickerel using the lure. I wrote to the company telling them about my catch using their logo lure. They sent me several more. It pays to talk to corporate marketing folks.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Rockfish only invest in physical gold and silver.
            2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
            X