new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy

hello everyone im the new guy here just got a moken 12 angler and giving this kayak fishing a go looks like a blast spent most of my life fishing from boats. would like to try to find some fishing buddies to fish with and show me the ropes im gonna try and give it a go next sunday so if anyones fishing and dont mind me tagging along let me know
    12' moken
    I swear it was the biggest bass i ever saw

welcome! what kind of fishing you do?
    sigpic

Comment

im up to catch anything that swims just not sure if im ready for the bay in a kayak yet
      12' moken

Comment

Welcome to MKF. Where abouts do you live??
        Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

i live in glen burnie but will travel to fish
          12' moken

Comment

Welcome aboard- by and large, you will surely find some folks who live close who will welcome you- I am way down in Southern MD, so it is a haul to Glen Burnie- Right now all my fishing is on hold until after November 6th, but after the 6th I am going to try to make up for lost time-
            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I just started fishing the salt a month ago and ask for advice, these Guys will help any questions ask they will post pics talk you through things great group of folks looking forward to my first meet and greet. welcome
              Donny B.
              OK Big Game Prowler

Comment

Welcome to the addiction. I live not too far away and like to fish the Severn and Patapsco as my "home" rivers, but will not be for a few weeks. Theres lot of good fishing on both rivers.
                Ryan
                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Welcome. I am in Pasadena. There are quite a few of us in the Anne Arundel Co area. I/we normally post prior to going out, so keep your eyes on the forum. We encourage everyone to join us.

Comment

Working...
                  X