MKF 2nd Annual Benefit Fishing Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKF 2nd Annual Benefit Fishing Flea Market

OK Folks, The date has been set in stone for the MKF 2nd Annual Fishing Flea Market/Swap Meet. The Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept will again be hosting a Fishing Flea Market on Saturday March 2, 2013. They will again be selling their famous pit beef out front of the fire house and all in the hall are welcome to get a sandwich or platter as well. This will also help draw in more people. I have been told that there will be MORE advertising than last year, although every paper and local publication was used last year. Anyway, I've also been told that they will try to keep the table rental at $10 and will charge $3 at the door. I understand that they will also open up the engine bays and sell spaces there as well. This should be about another 40 spaces. The benefit will again be for Heroes on the Water and if Snaggedline is interested in splitting the proceeds we would open to doing that as well. I will be looking for a few Volunteers for the day of and to hand out flyers at area events (other flea mkts) in the months prior to our event. More to come in the future.
    Thanks everyone for all the help
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

where is it located? i might swing by. address would be nice too

Comment

This was a great time last year. Lots of guys were there hanging out, buying fishing stuff and eating pit beef.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X