PFD's which one to get ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFD's which one to get ?

Have a old bass pro PFD that I used for fresh water, but I have quickly realized that the long paddles I now do in salt it is very uncomfortable what do you guys use . Also I got black to hot for summer live and learn .
    Donny B.
    OK Big Game Prowler

I recently upgraded from an older Basspro pfd. I got a NRS Chinook from Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/NRS-Chinook-Pe...ds=nrs+chinook
    I've used it on maybe 5-7 outings so far and its very confortable and has lots of pockets.
    It's a good bit more expensive than most of the Basspro models but quite a bit cheaper than the Stohlquist ones.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I've got a Stohlquist fishing model - not sure what the name is - and love it. Very comfortable and lots of pockets, places to attach safety gear, etc. I've got my C Strobe, whistle, and safety knife (CRKT - AWESOME) well stowed but easily accessible. I also have a pair of stainless clippers and forceps on a retractable line (janitor's keychain) pinned on. I thought the vest was a little short when I first tried it on, but when you sit down it is perfect. Doesn't bind up or get in the way.
      LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
      Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Working...
      X