Down time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down time...

Well, now that this recent weather has probably negatively affected fishing in our usual local haunts for a while, anybody got any planned rigging projects? I plan to add a couple of scotty flush mount bases on the rear of my yak. One for my visipole, the other for my yak attack camera mount pole thingy. Plan on using rivets this time instead of the standard SS screws.

Meh...this is the most dangerous time for the bank account.
    <insert witty comment here>

i would be tying some teasers and bucktails but the snott monsters got me feeling pretty crappy

Comment

I broke the fly-tying stuff out and pre rigged a few 3-ways for trolling. I plan on doing some rigging as well, need to do a flushmount on my other revo and possibly some other stuff. Over the past few days I cleaned and oiled a bunch of reels. This weather sucks.
      Used to fish more.

Comment

I was hoping to install a RAM transducer arm off the side of my Outback for my Mark-4, but I cant figure out how to run the cables to keep the battery internal...Don't really like the in-hull transducer and would prefer to get accurate surface temps. Link to their new product is below; it looks really nice and clean and not too pricey, but I just cant figure out how to get it on and off without cutting a big hole somewhere to stuff the transducer after being on the water...none of the installation pics really speak to it so I have to assume these setups have the battery kept on the outside.

http://www.rammount.com/NewProducts/...9/Default.aspx

Ryan

Comment

Yeah i was thinking some custom pvc rod holders and maybe a lifted seat for flat water if I get a minute
          D Hawk
          Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
          Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

re-did my yak armour...ready to do battle with some concrete ships and barnacle encrusted pilings next weekend.
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
            X