Help MD Heroes on the Water win Free Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help MD Heroes on the Water win Free Rods

All you guys that are on Facebook, take a second to help HOW win some free fishing rods. Overboard Fishing Rods will be donating 3 rods to the Chapter with the most votes. Go over to their page and there will be a post you can "like" to vote for Maryland Chapter HOW.

The post will say November contest and have MD HOW in the Content.. Get Liking and tell you wife and kids to vote too, so they can get some awesome rods for the vets to use.

http://www.facebook.com/OverboardFishingRods?fref=ts

Also the tidewater chapter has a big early lead, so lets step our game up!!!
    Last edited by CB kayak 02; 11-05-2012, 06:15 PM.

3 rods for 1st, 2 rods for 2nd, and 1 rod for 3rd.....

So Lets get to voting these rods retail over $100!!! I think we are in 2nd or 3rd right now with only 8 likes!! TKAA has 65 likes... come on guys Let pull together and support all the hard work Medicyaker and the others are doing for MD HOW.

Comment

Alright we getting closer we got 18 likes now!!! Spread the word and get your kids, cousins, wives and whoever else you know to vote and like!!

Also, be sure to like the post that says MD How and not one of the other FL how groups.

Comment

Thanks for doing this for us. I didn't know anything about it. Just voted and telling all my friends about it.
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Matt, what is the status on this as far as our standings
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Came in third so we got a rod, it won't be here until after Christmas sometime because they have a lot of holiday orders, but I'll get it to you as soon as I get it.

Comment

Working...
            X