Anyone going local on Saturday the 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going local on Saturday the 10th

Local as in the SPSP area of the bay or nearby areas?? I'm thinking of going with MOC on Saturday to Hoopers Island but not really into doing the long drive. (Not sure my truck can make it LOL). OK Folks, any ideas???
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

BAssMoore and I are thinking of hitting the Potomac on Saturday. Bass and cats.

Comment

Tom,

Give me a shout later. I would love to go, but one- dont think I have the gear to be doing this yet, and two- might have to let my wife work. If we were to do anything, it would have to be Sat evening for me.
      Keith
      2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

I am fishing after nearly a month of solid travel and work- probably down in Southern Maryland- for stripers exclusively- time for the big girls to show up and I want to get some heavy duty pullage- I plan on releasing big fish and keeping the smaller fish for the table- don't like the taste of anything over 35 inches- way too strong for my taste buds-

Piney Point looks most likely with high tide about 10 a.m.- low tide is about 4:30 pm- I plan on fishing the falling tide in deeper waters along the fifty foot line-
        Last edited by ronaultmtd; 11-09-2012, 08:30 PM.
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Upper Potomac trip for smallies at Brunswick for me. I'll probably get skunked, but I'm hopefull that I'll catch a fattie.

Comment

Ok. I'm most likely going with MOC. Now that I got my truck checked and had an oil change. Hes telling me as have others that they are catchin massive numbers of legal fish in the 18-30"class Stripers as well as some trout via the trailing method.
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I'm joining MOC tomorrow as well. Planning to meet at the WAWA near Anglers Sports Center at 5:30am to break up the trip. The address is 321 Buschs Frontage Road, Annapolis, MD
              -Mustafa
              ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
              2016 Hobie Outback
              2012 Hobie Revolution 13
              "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

I'm heading out in the morning for smallies from Pennyfield if anyone wants to come along. Flexible on time.

Comment

Working...
                X