Who is going out Monday 11/12/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going out Monday 11/12/2012

I just wanted to get an updated thread on who is going out on Monday. When (time) and where... what are you targeting?

I am thinking about hitting up Jonas or the BB. After the escape yesterday, I gotta redeem myself.

Comment

I have business commitments until 1:00 pm. If the weather looks nice, I may launch shortly after that at Jonas Green or Weems Creek for a few hours of pickerel hunting. Keep in mind that it gets near sunset by 5:00.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I just decided that I will launch into Weems on Tucker Street. I will first try for some of the species that I caught last week. I will not go deep into the creek this time since I want to make it to the mouth of Weems into the Severn River. From their I may explore two nearby creeks and jig for some rocks in the main stem of th Severn. I will be launching at 8am. Anyone is welcome who wants to come along and fish. I know of one other MKF member who will be meeting me there.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
          I just decided that I will launch into Weems on Tucker Street. I will first try for some of the species that I caught last week. I will not go deep into the creek this time since I want to make it to the mouth of Weems into the Severn River. From their I may explore two nearby creeks and jig for some rocks in the main stem of th Severn. I will be launching at 8am. Anyone is welcome who wants to come along and fish. I know of one other MKF member who will be meeting me there.
          Good luck guys. Weems was calm and pleasant this afternoon, with higher than normal water level. Unfortunately the bite was slow. Some of my preferred spots were heavily covered with leaves, making casting and retrieving challenging. But with Martin's good mojo, the fish will not be able to resist him.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I am going one day this week in Southern Maryland- not sure which day- trying for a fat girl on the Potomac- they are around- seem to be marking most fish at the forty foot level- shallow water fish seem pretty small- 12-15 inches- need to give my legs a couple of days to recover from yesterday's long day trolling two stretch 25's-
            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post

See you there bro!
              -Mustafa
              ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
              2016 Hobie Outback
              2012 Hobie Revolution 13
              "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
              X