• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jigs

Tied up some new jigs tonight cant wait to give them a try
    Attached Files
    12' moken
    I swear it was the biggest bass i ever saw

Nice! Love marabou jigs! Need to get back into tying a few myself. What size jig heads / whats your target species?

Comment

Good looking tackle! There's nothing like catching fish on something you built. Extremely gratifying!
      LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
      Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

The bigger ones are 1/4 oz Im getting ready to do some 3/8 oz im getting ready to paint and tie up I'm going after pickeral or rock don't really much matter to me
        12' moken

Comment

I tie my own and get the gear from bass pro. I used to use a whole lotta material but i found less will give the jig better action. Idk how to post a pic or i would. My jigs catch the crap outta small rock and bigg perch

Comment

Originally posted by c-villefisherr408 View Post
            I tie my own and get the gear from bass pro. I used to use a whole lotta material but i found less will give the jig better action. Idk how to post a pic or i would. My jigs catch the crap outta small rock and bigg perch
            check out www.mudhole.com. I've found it is cheaper than bps.
            Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I work there so i get 15 percent off of the hooks in the fly shop. Id get 40 percent if i could find bps jigs that were bps brand. How do ya post a pic?

Comment

Mud hole has good prices and good customer service my problem is I don't keep track of my material very well so bass pro is convenient that's were you pay the price
                12' moken

Comment

Hit the little picture emblem. third from the right in the reply bar.
                  Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I will agree bass pro is over priced.. and knowing from working there theres price changes every few weeks usually increasing price on a lotta items. My 40 percemt off discount only works for redhead bps brand like bps itself ascend uncle bucks and a few others. It doesnt count on trolling motors fish finders or reels.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Also caught redfish on these guys
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! I like to do inline spinners with either bucktail or a grub on a single hook. Works well for pickerel, large perch, and small rock.
                            Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Thanks man. Ya kno u can cheat with the spinners and buy the blades and bodys at bps. Buy the hooks then buy the grub and put it all together. Thats what i did with the 2 to 3 inch chartruse/green twister. Caught pickeral perch bass etc on em

Comment

Working...
                              X