Long Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Weekend

With the long weekend upon us, does anyone want to get out and do some fishing? I am working Friday and Saturday until 11 a.m. At the latest and could meet up afterwards. Any thoughts?

Friday night and Saturday we are supposed to have NW winds gusting 20 to 30 mph- If you are going to fish Thursday and Friday are the best days to do it- problem for me is holiday company- Friday looks like a pretty nice day with highs around 63 degrees-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

In up for Thursday morning until 2 pm the afternoon. Dinner is @ 3pm. In working Friday . Nothing going on sat or Sunday. May be interested in building a Kayak trailer
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Saturday looks like a blow out. Sunday looks better and the Ravens don't play until 4:30. I'm in.

Comment

Heading to the Northeast River on Friday. Hope to see some of you there.
          http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
          484-459-9863
          If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
          *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Hey Doc, what are you going to concentrate on?

Comment

Hey Russ when and where are you considering for Sunday?? I may be in if its not too cold or too windy.
              Tom Brown
              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
              X