Sunday trip planned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday trip planned

DaddyG and I are going out on Sunday and all are welcome to join us. We probably will launch at Southwest Park http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Age...boatramps.html

We will decide whether we are going out to Ft. McHenry or to the Belle Grove ponds once we see how the winds look. We plan on launching at about 8 since the high tide is at 8:36.

What species are you all going after?????? I may be able to go with you all just depends on the weather...Where are you lanching from
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I can't make it. Good luck guys.

Just a question for you....What's the advantage of launching from Southwest Park vs. Harbor Hospital?

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Where do you launch at Harbor Hosp?? I'm in as long as the wind isn't too bad.
        Tom
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Mike has some family issues, plus the wind forecast was raised so I think we are scratching the plans

Harbor Hospital is closer to Ft McHenry and the harbor area for rockfish. Southwest park gives better/closer access to Belle Grove Ponds. If you want to fish both, Southwest is the better choice.

Comment

Ferry point park - behind the walmart is even closer to the channel and the fort- short carry and shallow pebble beach
            I've also been told the Baltimore Rowing club has a public ramp (free). if you use southwest pay careful attention to the posted time for closing.
            Harbor Hosp
            launch is a right turn at the last light before reaching Hanover Street Bridge 2 concrete ramps

Comment

OK thanks Zimm
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Id like to tag along one day russ as ive never fished fort mchenry or the harbor and ive heard the harbor (even tho its highly polluted) holds a lotta rockfish. Would def be cool to go out there. Just try to make the trip on a monday or tuesday if possible. That seems to be the consistant off days i get

Comment

How'd ya do on Sunday

Comment

Working...
                  X