No announcement yet.

Gulp Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that the bag of Gulp eels stink up my truck like dead fish- and getting a little smelly jelly on my waders contributes to the smell as well- Got to empty out my Super Cab and scrub my waders with a soapy brush- phew!
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Ive been using the bait locker for a while, got tired of the pouches leaking all over. i just poured some liquid from a larger container into it and added the contents of the open packs of gulp into the bait locker. gulp isn't like BKDs or other soft plastic baits the color doesn't bleed and so i have white, pink, chartreuse and black all in the same container with no problem
      Last edited by surfdog; 12-12-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chimo View Post
        The best I can figure, the bags are slightly cheaper on a per bait basis so I have yet to buy a tub. Of course they don't put the # of baits on the tub so short of buying one and counting them I can't verify this. I have bought some that were considerably older and liked them better. The baits just seemed tougher and lasted longer while the tail still had good action. Some of the new ones I bought seemed like they had the consistency of a marshmellow and ripped easily..
        Tubs are made so you can recharge the baits ...... tough to do in the packs

Comment

Working...
        X