Is Anyone Interested in Going out Saturday 12/22 or Sunday 12/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Interested in Going out Saturday 12/22 or Sunday 12/23

I am game for any place that holds crappie, catfish or pickerel. I would actually prefer crappy since my freezer supply of perch is just about gone. Actually, I may be able to get well Friday as well as several of the week days after Christmas. Also, I am still planning on going out New Year's Day if anyone else is interested.

PS. Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone that I do not get the opportunity to speak to within the next several weeks.

you trying to go down to the Potomac and jig up those crappie??

ill be good for Saturday or Sunday? i believe.. but ill double check that for u when i get home.

if you want some pickeral my creek is on fire right now... and belle grove has been producing big yellow perch. all up to you let me know
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

A good place to try out would be tuckahoe state park, the place usually produces good numbers of pickerel and crappie
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
      -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Working...
      X