Just got the news: I made the Hobie Kayak Fishing Team for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the news: I made the Hobie Kayak Fishing Team for 2013

My local Hobie dealer endorsed me and I was accepted by Hobie. According to the Hobie email I now must behave in an adult and kindly fashion whenever I represent Hobie while fishing in my kayak or at Hobie events. I always t hought I was kindly.... Anyway, I am glad to represent Hobie, it is one great company and all my dealings with them have been superb. Great customer service on a great product line.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Dang Doc. I can say I fished with a pro!!!!!! Mega congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by russ498 View Post
      Dang Doc. I can say I fished with a pro!!!!!! Mega congrats!!
      That would be a stretch of major proportions!
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

That's sweet doc!
        So what exactly does being on the fishing team mean?

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
        Alan

Comment

This is part of the email I received.
          As part of the team, we are providing an apparel package with the purpose of delivering the Hobie image within the fishing community. This professional image should always be portrayed when representing Hobie Fishing. Below we mention some key points to keep in mind throughout the season to ensure our representation is always the best in the kayak fishing industry.
          The equipment provided in your team gear package is to be used in conjunction with the promotion of Hobie products. The apparel package will be shipped to your sponsoring Hobie dealer at the beginning of 2013. We also appreciate receiving any images/videos where the Hobie Fishing Team gear and Hobie product are visible to use for promotion in marketing and advertising. These may be sent to Team@HobieFishing.com.
          As Hobie Fishing Team Members, we are recognized in our communities for our fishing skills, contributions and positive attitudes. We want to reflect a professional image at all times, especially when representing Hobie. Whether it’s posting on forums and other social media sites or spending a day on the water, we always want to maintain this positive image. We never use profanity or act negatively toward other people or brands. We are stewards of the kayak fishing industry. We only use Hobie kayaks and promote them to our fullest. We do not promote other kayak manufacturer’s products and we don’t speak negatively about them either. We concentrate on the features that make Hobie products the best.
          As a member of the Hobie family we value your input and feedback about our products and everything else that has to do with kayak fishing. Please encourage your sponsoring Hobie Kayak dealer to share any of this input that you have with us or you can email us directly.
          We are proud and excited to have you on the Hobie Fishing Team and anticipate a year of increased growth and innovation in the kayak fishing industry.
          484-459-9863

Comment

......... and Brave clean and reverent ..........

Congrats ........... you cuss and I'm tellin

Comment

........ seriously ...... Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                ......... and Brave clean and reverent ..........

Congrats ........... you cuss and I'm tellin
                Yup. that's me......
                484-459-9863

Comment

Originally posted by docirv View Post
                  This is part of the email I received.
                  As part of the team, we are providing an apparel package with the purpose of delivering the Hobie image within the fishing community. This professional image should always be portrayed when representing Hobie Fishing. Below we mention some key points to keep in mind throughout the season to ensure our representation is always the best in the kayak fishing industry.
                  The equipment provided in your team gear package is to be used in conjunction with the promotion of Hobie products. The apparel package will be shipped to your sponsoring Hobie dealer at the beginning of 2013. We also appreciate receiving any images/videos where the Hobie Fishing Team gear and Hobie product are visible to use for promotion in marketing and advertising. These may be sent to Team@HobieFishing.com.
                  As Hobie Fishing Team Members, we are recognized in our communities for our fishing skills, contributions and positive attitudes. We want to reflect a professional image at all times, especially when representing Hobie. Whether it’s posting on forums and other social media sites or spending a day on the water, we always want to maintain this positive image. We never use profanity or act negatively toward other people or brands. We are stewards of the kayak fishing industry. We only use Hobie kayaks and promote them to our fullest. We do not promote other kayak manufacturer’s products and we don’t speak negatively about them either. We concentrate on the features that make Hobie products the best.
                  As a member of the Hobie family we value your input and feedback about our products and everything else that has to do with kayak fishing. Please encourage your sponsoring Hobie Kayak dealer to share any of this input that you have with us or you can email us directly.
                  We are proud and excited to have you on the Hobie Fishing Team and anticipate a year of increased growth and innovation in the kayak fishing industry.
                  Sounds like a sweet job Congrats.
                  Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
                  Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Sounds like a fun job- and deserves recognition- congratulations-
                    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Congratulations on making the team! I was a team member last year and I wil be again this year. We have another new team member in the area but I will let him unveil that.

I look forward to fishing with you!
                      Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                        Congratulations on making the team! I was a team member last year and I wil be again this year. We have another new team member in the area but I will let him unveil that.

I look forward to fishing with you!
                        I am looking forward to fishing with you this season. Where is your favorite place to fish?
                        484-459-9863

Comment

Welcome to the team Doc!!

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                            Welcome to the team Doc!!
                            Thank you
                            484-459-9863

Comment

Hmm favorite place is a tough one. I have a strong hate/sorta like relationship with the bay bridge and that keeps me going back. How about you?
                              Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
                              X