Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best roller coaster at cedar point sand susky ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best roller coaster at cedar point sand susky ohio?

What is the best roller coaster at cedar point sand susky ohio?

small kayak + windy day + open water
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

I love riding coasters, but have not been to Cedar Point. Going there with a buddy of mine is on my bucket list.
      I rode two great wooden coasters at Holiday World in Indiana. The Raven and The Voyage are both excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
        I love riding coasters, but have not been to Cedar Point. Going there with a buddy of mine is on my bucket list.
        I rode two great wooden coasters at Holiday World in Indiana. The Raven and The Voyage are both excellent.
        Its definitely worth the drive to Cedar Point if you like coasters, its been years since I went there but I would just try to ride everything you can.

When you go bring the Yak along, great Walleye, Bass and Yellow Perch fishing in Lake Erie as well. Though it can get pretty rough on a windy day.
        Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Originally posted by chexone View Post
          small kayak + windy day + open water
          Add the shallow waters in Cheateague Bay to that list, Mike and you have an amusement park ride
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Hey parker theres the top thrill dragster 2nd fastest coaster in the world 0 to 120 mph in 3.5 seconds (somethin like that) millinium force is pretty awesome also. Your talkin about the roller coaster capitial of the world. Theres 17 coasters mostly all 50 plus mph on everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X