No announcement yet.

January Meet and Greet 2013 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to do my best to make it there. Look forward to meeting some of you.
    BRETT
    Red/Yellow COBRA Navigator

Comment

We should start a poll. Can Surfdog keep 36 or so beer drinking kayakers under control?

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
        We should start a poll. Can Surfdog keep 36 or so beer drinking kayakers under control?
        hahaha

All I know is I'm not helping babysit you old hooligans!!

Comment

My vote is on Surfdog [Just don't forget your air Horn to get everybody's attention]
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

LOL air horn and bull whip! Security!!

Comment

Hey this might be last minute, but in the past we had a bucket of lures as a raffle prize in previous M&G's . It seems to happen at one M&G during the year. So why not this one since fishing is not involved. All you have to do is bring a new piece of tackle and buy one and we will put it in a gift bag or bucket. Everyone who comes will get a raffle ticket, even if you do not bring a lure or fishing gadget. We will have a drawing later during the M&G and the winner will get the bucket of lures or fishing gift bag, or whatever you want to call it for fun. So if you have some new tackle or fishing gadgets around or if you pickup one, just bring it to add to the raffle bag that one lucky MKF member will get.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
                How's he gonna the check?!?

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                  What have you done SurfDog! You have 34 Anglers coming to the M&G, good job. You just want the record that you are the host of the largest M&G on Snaggedline.....LOL. Great crowd.
                  I guess if there was shopping and beer at every meet and greet...............
                  14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                  2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Hey this might be last minute, but in the past we had a bucket of lures as a raffle prize in previous M&G's . It seems to happen at one M&G during the year. So why not this one since fishing is not involved. All you have to do is bring a new piece of tackle and buy one and we will put it in a gift bag or bucket. Everyone who comes will get a raffle ticket, even if you do not bring a lure or fishing gadget. We will have a drawing later during the M&G and the winner will get the bucket of lures or fishing gift bag, or whatever you want to call it for fun. So if you have some new tackle or fishing gadgets around or if you pickup one, just bring it to add to the raffle bag that one lucky MKF member will get.
                    Don't forget to bring a small new fishing lure or fishing gadget for the raffle bag that we will have. This is just for fun and is not a requirement to participate, but the more stuff that is put in the bag, the better it gets. We will take a picture of the winner.

Comment

Hello, I would like to attend the meet and greet. It would be my first meeting, as I am new to kayak fishing. Is it to late to RSVP?

Ocean Kayak Trident 13,
                      Lowrance Depth finder, fully rigged
                      Last edited by YakityYak; 01-11-2013, 04:56 PM. Reason: Included Boat details
                      Do Not Believe Everything That You Think.

Ocean Kayak Trident 13
                      Lowrance Depthfinder
                      Fully rigged

Comment

nope! come on down

1 pm Dave & Busters arundel mills we will be in the pool room

Comment

Come on down, maybe you will be the lucky one to win the bucket of lures and fishing gadgets.....

If you like you can bring a new jighead, plastic bait or anything to drop into the bucket to add to its value. This is not a requirement, it is just for fun, and just being there will get a chance to win the bucket. We will have a sign in sheet at a table so we will know who attended and voted on the fishing locations for 2013. When you sign in you will get a free raffle ticket that will entitle you to a shot at winning the bucket. The more people that drop stuff into the bucket the more valuable it gets.

Comment

Iwas gonna wait till 12

I was goin ' to wait until 12:59 to announce I'll be there-
                            now watch me show up late

Comment

Come on down, maybe you will be the lucky one to win the bucket of lures and fishing gadgets.....

If you like you can bring a new jighead, plastic bait or anything to drop into the bucket to add to its value. This is not a requirement, it is just for fun, and just being there will get a chance to win the bucket. We will have a sign in sheet at a table so we will know who attended and voted on the fishing locations for 2013. When you sign in you will get a free raffle ticket that will entitle you to a shot at winning the bucket. The more people that drop stuff into the bucket the more valuable it gets.
                              Since we've already announced it, this is fine. I'm bringing my new pack of fishing lures. But next time what if we split the loot into 5 buckets so that there are 5 winners...rather than 1 winner takes all.
                              Sun Fishin'

Comment

That thought did cross my mind Sun. I thought of maybe 3 buckets, but since it was a last minute idea to resurrect the bucket of lures idea from previous M&Gs, we were not sure how many people would bring anything to put in the bucket (so not enough stuff to fill in more than one bucket). Also it is not mandatory so some may not bring anything. We had no way to gage such a last minute idea. So this Jan M&G will be a test. We will see how it goes and adjust accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                                X