2013 Fishing Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Fishing Shows

With 2013 now in full swing, I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to upcoming fishing/boating shows. Here is a list of what I have but I'm sure I missed some, if you have more info or shows please post.

January 11-13 Outdoor Sportsman Expo Upper Marlboro
    January 18-20 MWA in Ocean City
    January 19 Frederick MSSA
    January 25-27 NRA Hunting and Outdoor Show Frederick
    January 26-27 Kent Island MSSA
    February 2 Tri-State
    February 15-17 OC Seaside Boat Show
    February 16-17 Pasadena Sportfishing Group Show and Flea Market
    February 23 Annapolis MSSA
    February 23 Dorchester MSSA
    March 2-3 Susquehanna MSSA
    March 16-17 Essex-Middle River MSSA
    March 23-24 Southern MD MSSA
    March 30 Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company Fishing Expo

2nd Annual Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company Fishing Expo

Date: Saturday, March 30 from 9am-2pm
    Location: Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company 211 Maple Ave. Chestertown, MD 21620
    Admission: $3, children under 16 free
    Get ready for the upcoming fishing season by perusing boats, new and used tackle, boating supplies, crabbing supplies, wildlife art and fishing charters. Food and beverages will be available for purchase and there will be raffle items. New this year will be fishing seminars from some of the top experts on the Bay.
    Seminar Schedule:
    10:00 AM
    Capt. Charlie Schneider – “Small Boat Striper Trolling”
    11:30 AM
    Capt. Brady Bounds – “Eliminating Luck, How Guides Find Fish”
    1:00 PM
    Shawn Kimbro – “Gearing Down – How to Choose the Right Tackle for Light Tackle Trophies”

Comment

Sweet, I was just looking for this info. It looks like the one held in Timonium every year, saving the cancellation last year, is no more???

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Don't forget about the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show. Feb 2-10, Harrisburg PA. I havn't gone in a few years but it is a site to see.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Tom ......... are you having your flea market this year ........ When is it

Comment

Heros on the Water MD fishing show is Saturday, March 2nd at the Lakeshore Firehouse in Pasadena, MD.

See this post: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...s-on-the-Water
            Hobie PA 12

Comment

Anybody heard about Tiefest on Kent Island? I haven't heard a date yet for this year, I think its usually in March?

Comment

Another, this in PA

MONAGHAN 18 Annual
                Fishing Show
                on Jan. 26-27, 2013
                Monaghan Twp Volunteer Fire Co.
                located at
                245 West Siddonsburg Road
                Dillsburg, PA 17019
                Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday
                9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sunday
                Email: bobsbaits@hotmail.com
                Phone: (717)796-9533

Comment

I'll be at the Outdoors Sportsman Show on the 13th with Backyard Boats and Hobie. I will also bring one or two of the Overboard Rods, so if anyone wants to check out the rods or kayaks come on by.

Comment

Here's a site that I've used for years that does a pretty good job of listing surrounding fishermen flea markets and shows, mainly MD, NJ, NY, VA and PA. This site list dates, hours, location and also list web sites for each show so you can get more info if needed.

http://www.scottsbt.com/misc/fleamkts.htm

Yak Fish - I haven't heard a peep about the Timonium show... so I'm thinking it's not going to happen again for this year.
                    Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Originally posted by HJS View Post
                      Here's a site that I've used for years that does a pretty good job of listing surrounding fishermen flea markets and shows, mainly MD, NJ, NY, VA and PA. This site list dates, hours, location and also list web sites for each show so you can get more info if needed.

http://www.scottsbt.com/misc/fleamkts.htm

Yak Fish - I haven't heard a peep about the Timonium show... so I'm thinking it's not going to happen again for this year.
                      Looks like a pretty informative site, Medicyaker you should definitely submit your show to that site

Comment

I will be at the Philadelphia Outdoor Sports Show working the French Creek Outfitters booth for Hobie Kayaks. Feb 14-17. http://sportshows.com/philly/
                        http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
                        484-459-9863
                        If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
                        *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                          I'll be at the Outdoors Sportsman Show on the 13th with Backyard Boats and Hobie. I will also bring one or two of the Overboard Rods, so if anyone wants to check out the rods or kayaks come on by.
                          Same day I'll be there. I'll stop by and say hello

Comment

MEMORY MAKER, Yes we are still having it on the 2nd of March. I already have you for 2 tables. I spoke to you about 3 weeks ago about it. I will be posting it on the main forum and Grilled will be making it a sticky. Its gonna be from 8am-2pm. Tables are as last year $10each. Donation for entry at the door is $3 per person. There is a raffle for a Spring Trophy Striper trip for 4 which will be $3 ea or 2/$5. Anyone wanting tix to sell let me know and I will get you some.
                            Tom Brown
                            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                            2012 Hobie PA 14'
                            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Thanks for the lead on the website Matt. I posted our flea market there as well as on the Caught the Skunk Web Page the other day.
                              Tom Brown
                              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                              X