No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    I've been reading the Hobie forum and stumbled across someone that posted a link to this forum. This has been a great find. I live out in the Frederick and fish out of an OK trident 13, though I'm in trying to convince the wife to let me pull the trigger on a PA 14. I'm relatively new to the yak fishing scene, but have fished a bunch of times in the Potomac around Frederick and also in the Outer Banks (sound side and ocean). I'd love to get out and meet some new people to go fishing with and also to learn how to fish other areas. If there are regular meet ups or anyone willing to take a newb along, let me know.

Thanks!
    Sebby
    Veni, Vidi, Vici pisci

Welcome, from out below Hagerstown. Fishing the river and the bay some.
    "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Welcome Aboard!!

Comment

Welcome aboard sir. You will enjoy this website and meet great people !

I am very interested in fishing the upper Potomac, i have recently moved to Marriostville so im not to far from Fredrick and really want to get up there and find some small mouth!

any time you would like to meet up and fish let me know, i can show you around the Potomac down south, the bridge, the Severn, magothy as ive fished all those areas my whole life. as well as many of other guys on here have.
        Zach Moore
        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
        Bait Towel Pro Staff
        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting out there and meeting you all. As far as fishing in the bay and other bigger water, what kind of gear is needed? I have mostly been targeting specs, so all my gear is pretty light. What should i invest in? When (time of year) do people start hitting the bay for fishing? i'm not too concerned with the cold, but i also don't want to go out with out there being anything to catch.

Zach, whenever you want to head out on the Potomac, let me know and I am in...
          Veni, Vidi, Vici pisci

Comment

Welcome ..You definitely found the right site for meeting people and learning new places to fish.
            Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
            Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
            X