Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to yak fishing tridelphia this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to yak fishing tridelphia this weekend?

Hey guys I'm pretty new to yak fishing. I'm thinkin about hitting up tridelphia this weekend since the waters back up. I'm looking for some company and maybe get some advice or pointers. drop me a line if you're interested

On here or ass2trout@gmail.com

I hope to hear from ya

Welcome! Good luck but you might want to consider another location. http://www.wsscwater.com/home/jsp/co...atershed.faces Tridelphia and Rocky Gorge are closed from November 15 -> April 1st according to the website.

Comment

Yup, Chimo is right. WSSC's Triadelphia and Rocky Gorge are closed until April. I live right below the dam at Triadelphia, so I fish and kayak there for quick trips. This weekend is looking nice, so I'll need to figure out where I'm going to try to fish.

Comment

You may want to think about attending the Meet and Greet on Saturday. You will be able to meet future fishing partners aplenty!!

Comment

I live right by tridelphia as well I was hoping to stay close to home...the holidays left me short on funds for too long of a drive. Otherwise I would definitely go to the m & g. Oh well maybe next time.

Comment

Once the season opens we should definitely coordinate a Triadelphia trip. Do you live on the Howard County or Montgomery County side of the reservoir? If possible I usually try to launch from the Pig Tail ramp off of Triadelphia Mill road.

Comment

BasstoMouth, I'm new to Yak fishing and live in the same general area also. Let me know when and where you are going.

Outback 2015
              Maui

Comment

Working...
              X