Bass Pro Fishing Classic MFK display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass Pro Fishing Classic MFK display

On Saturday March 2 & Sunday March 3 I am trying to get volunteers to be at Bass Pro fishing Classic again this year. In the past it has been a good time and great opportunity to get more exposure for our forum and sport. Last February we had 465 online registered members to date we have almost 1,050 online members. I would like to do a schedule like last year so if you can offer anytime on either day please PM me so I can get you on the list and try to have at least 2 people both days. Even if you can only offer a couple hours that is fine. The people that have been there in the past always seemed to have a good time. This is also the PRO’s weekend which means many fishing pros will be there along with many free seminars. I will want to set up another rigged fishing yak for our display as we did last year. Anyway if you are up for it let me know ASAP so I can get a list started. I will also bring this up today at D&B.

Thanks to all who participated in the past. Any comments from previous members who staffed the display please post.

Harry

Where is it located, at the store?

Comment

The MFK display is inside Bass Pro in fishing department main isle.

Comment

I would be happy to help. Are you doing anything like 2 or 4 hour blocks? I can do Sunday 10 to 2.

Comment

Any amount and period of time. I will put you down. After getting both days filled will send each person a schedule and where to meet. If if you don't sign up feel free to stop by anytime during our display.

Comment

It's a lot of fun most people don't think of kayaks for fishing we show them a rigged yak and it's like Wow. You fish on those things
            Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
            Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I should be able to help out one of the days...

Comment

Russ
                I have it on good authority - you will NOT find Bill Dance in the reeds above the Aquarium
                NOR will you be able to launch your Yak in the outdoor pool and shoot the rapids

Comment

I worked the display last year and had a line of folks the entire four hours I volunteered for at the display asking all kinds of questions, sharing fishing stories and suggesting lures, waters to fish, etc. Friendly folks who were curious about our sport- I should be free to work the event again this year- We had many You Tube videos of our members on laptops at the display and they had lots of watchers-
                  "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                  2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                  "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                  Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I should be able to help out on the Saturday for half the day in the morning or more.....

Comment

Originally posted by zimm View Post
                      Russ
                      I have it on good authority - you will NOT find Bill Dance in the reeds above the Aquarium
                      NOR will you be able to launch your Yak in the outdoor pool and shoot the rapids

Dang. I wanted to try out the Torqeedo in the white waters!!

Comment

Harry you know ill be there brother, only on saturday, just to help you for a few hours... and i dont work weekends.. feel honored my friend.. haha taking out a fishing day for u
                        Zach Moore
                        Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                        Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                        Bait Towel Pro Staff
                        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                        YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Are we displaying one of our boats or one of the store yaks? If I could get a couple of clean photographs of some of our owner vessels, maybe we could set up a signboard display as well.

Comment

Daddy G is bringing his Pro Angler, don't if for both days or just one yet. Hopefully, we can get someones laptop and run the photos on screen like last year. Think it was MOC not sure. MOC got you down and Zach I havent seen you "work" anyday.LOL

Harry

Comment

I will bring in my laptop and a monitor like I did last year for Sat only. I think someone else may have done something similar on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X