Good And Cheap fishing Charters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good And Cheap fishing Charters

Hello kayak bros, i am currently looking into future plans and i am looking for a good fishing charter for the price. This occasion is for Father's day! im looking for a in bay fishing charter that has a guarantee fun day! My father was always a fishing man at heart. Any opinions and recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Send Captain Brady a private message. I've been out with him before and am trying to book another trip. If he's not going out at that time, he should be able to tell you who is.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

It all depends on what you are looking for and where. Trolling ...... Capt Morgan or Charlie Schneider live lining for Charlie too ..... LTJ lower bay .......... Brady Bounds or Walleye Pete.

There is also 1 excellent Capt in the upper bay for mainly light tackle but I can't remember his name. Look on Tidalfish for most of the info since they are for the boat guys and charters.

Comment

Capt. Luke out of Chesapeake Beach is another good choice. He also kayak fishes and is a member of the forum. He runs a 32 foot Regulator for his private charters. Luke finished in 2nd place in the Captain of the Year for the MSSA last year. Tell him your a part of this forum and he'll hook you up!!

301-643-5775

Comment

Working...
        X