SRRKC meeting tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRRKC meeting tonight

If any of the Annapolis-area kayak anglers are looking for something to do on a cold winter night, come on out to the monthly meeting of the Severn River Rod and Keg Club (SRRKC). You do not need to be a member to attend. We will meet at the Greene Turtle Inn on Jennifer Rd across from Annapolis Mall at 7:00. We have a separate semi-private room for the meeting. In addition, the Greene Turtle offers our group a special price of certain brands of beer ($3.50 for a 22-oz draft).

This is a chance to meet some other local anglers -- kayak fishermen and boat fisherman alike. With the March meet and greet (pickerel fishing in the Severn) just over 4 weeks away, this could be an opportunity to find out where the pickerel have been lurking. I hope to slip out this morning for some prospecting.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Pickerel are still biting. Had 4 or 5 20"+ this week. Caught 22 pickerel so far this month.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Nice going Pinch!

Comment

Hey John, sorry I haven't made it out since I joined the pickerel tournament a few months ago. I'll try to make the next one! Good work Pinch, gotta get out there soon once my wrist heals.
        Shane
        Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
        X