Toging in OC - Non Kayak Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toging in OC - Non Kayak Report

Just got back from a fishing marathon in OC. We got there Friday around 6:00 PM and hit the rt 50 Bridge. It was a cold slow night out there. I managed a 24" rock and a 20+ inch blue. My buddy caught 8 flounder 8" to 17 1/2". All were caught on Gulp swimming mullets in White and Chartreuse. We left the bridge around 1:00 AM to make a early morning meeting with the togs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyz8QGcKApM

We got 4 dozen green crabs in the AM on Saturday and hit the inlet. I feed the little bastages all day. We had to go back to the Tackle store and get another 3 dozen crabs before the day was thru. We did manage to get out limit before we ran out of rigs and daylight and hit the road around 8:00 PM

It was a good trip. Lots of fishing for me over the last week. It was a nice run now I'm back to the normal grind on Monday.

yum. those damn tog will drive you crazy, 6 doz green crabs, thats a lot of happy tog

Comment

I decided to try to make some fish chowder for the first time with some of the tog. It was delicious. I think I'm going to get some crab meat and stuff and bake the other fillets.

Comment

Working...
      X